I decided that this blog would be for me; And my perpective about my life and how it is going; There is no doubt in my mind that I have much to be grateful for. In 5 years I will hit half a century; and if the Lord will see it fit for me to live as long as my daughters Kapua and Moani then so be it.
But until then, so much of my life have I enjoyed. The sorrows, the pain, the laughter, the rain, the spiritual growth and the temporal truth. The realities of humanity and all that come with living my life to the fullest and to accomplish the dreams that were just only dreams and now have been true reality.
So, friends who read my somewhat life in a nut shell, enjoy the the ride for it truly is a sensational yet simple reality of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment